British Airways Best Offers
British Airways is the second largest airline in the UK based on fleet size and passengers carried.BA was created in 1974 to manage the two nationalized airline corporations, British Overseas Airways Corporation and British European Airways, and two regional airlines, Cambrian Airways from Cardiff, and Northeast Airlines
The carrier operates freight and passenger services from three London hubs, Heathrow Airport, Gatwick Airport and London City Airport. British Airways flies from London's premium airports, Heathrow, Gatwick and London City, and from 16 UK airports in total, and it flies to more than 200 destinations in 75 countries across the globe.BA is a founding member of the oneworld alliance.
British Airways' loyalty scheme, the British Airways Executive Club is industry driving, granting individuals Avios on each flight, which can be spent on flights, updates, situate choice, vehicle procure, lodging settlement and trips.Gold and Silver Executive Club members have access to British Airways global network of premium lounges, fast-track security and priority boarding. The airline knows how important punctuality is to customers, and is focused on driving further improvements through digital technology.For more details please contact Acepoint Travel or
call +44 (0) 1494 535 666
British Airways destinations
Including six domestic, British Airways serves over 160 destinations.
- Passengers must reach the airport a minimum of 2 hrs before the time of departure for domestic flights, and a minimum of 4 hrs before for international flights.
- Please note that counters will be strictly closed 1 hr before the time of departure.
- Wheel chair requests must be made at least 1 hr 15 mins prior to the departure time.
- Hand luggage is restricted to 1 piece per passenger weighing no more than 7 kgs.
- Liquids, gels, perfumes and creams are restricted in hand carry and may be confiscated by security.
- USA and Canada passengers can enjoy a free baggage allowance of 28 kgs for business class and 23 kgs for economy cabin fares. The overall dimensions must not exceed 62 inches (length + width + breadth). Note: This facility is not applicable on other airlines.
- Boarding gates will be closed for all passengers 30 mins before the departure time. Failure to report there may result in your luggage being off-loaded.
- Passengers who require special assistance are permitted to be accompanied by one person.
Euro Traveller is British Airways' economy class cabin on all short-haul flights within Europe, including domestic flights within the UK. Heathrow and Gatwick based flights are operated by Airbus A320 series aircraft. Standard seat pitch varies from 29" to 34" depending on aircraft type and location of the seat.
All flights from Heathrow and Gatwick have a buy onboard system with a range of food provided by Marks and Spencer. Purchases can only be made by using credit and debit card or by using Frequent Flyer Avios points.
Scheduled services operated by BA CityFlyer currently offer complimentary onboard catering. The service will switch to buy on board in the future.
Club Europe is the short-haul business class on all short-haul flights. This class allows for access to business lounges at most airports. Club Europe provides seats in a 2–2 configuration on narrowbody aircraft, with the middle seat not used. Instead, a table folds up from under the middle seat on refurbished aircraft. Pillows and blankets are available on longer flights.
In-flight entertainment is offered on selected longer flights operated by some A320 aircraft. Complimentary headphones are provided to all customers on services where IFE is available.
Mid-haul and Long haul
First is offered on British Airways' Airbus A380s, Boeing 747-400s, Boeing 777-300ERs, Boeing 787-9s and on some of their Boeing 777-200s. There are fourteen (eight on 787-9) private cabins on most of these aircraft, each with a 6 ft 6 in (1.98 m) bed, a 15-inch (38 cm) wide entertainment screen, and in-seat power.Dedicated British Airways 'Galleries First' lounges are available at some airports. The exclusive 'Concorde Room' lounges at Heathrow Terminal 5 and New York JFK airports offer pre-flight dining with waiter service and more intimate space. Business lounges are used where these are not available. For more details please contact Acepoint Travel or call +44 (0) 1494 535 666