PAKISTAN INTERNATIONAL AIRLINES
Pakistan International Airlines, also known as PIA Airline, is the National Flag Carrier of Pakistan and operates both domestic and international flights. It flies to over 27 countries, connecting almost 100 cities.If you are looking for cheap pia flights to Pakistan then Acepoint travel is the best choice. The airline offers direct flight and cheap PIA flight tickets to Islamabad, Karachi, Lahore, Sialkot and other destinations in Pakistan from UK. Its primary hub is in Karachi and has codeshare agreements with China Southern Airlines, Etihad Airways, Thai Airways International and Turkish Airlines.We’re pleased to inform you that PIA flight has enhanced its Value Added Services on flights between London and Karachi. Pakistan International Airlines' fleet consists of A320s, A310s, ATR 42 and 72s and B777s.If you are looking for cheap flights to Islamabad or any where in Pakistan PIA is the best option. Acepoint Travel offers Cheap PIA Tickets to Pakistan and best PIA deals for our customers.
Pakistan Flight Tickets
PIA Flight Tickets to Pakistan
Cheap PIA Flights to Lahore
cheap pia flights to sialkot
cheap pia flights to karachi
cheap pia flights to islamabad
Fall in love with Pakistan all over again by visiting one of its many breath-taking locations. If you love to travel and don't want to miss anything on your trip to Pakistan, we’d recommend you compile a list of things you’d like to see before your visit. Dawn.com frequently publish pictures of stunning tourist spots and historic destinations to show the world how beautiful and under-rated Pakistan really is.
Karachi, Lahore, and Islamabad are the main gateways to Pakistan by air. However, there are 134 airfields in Pakistan. Other international airports include Quetta, Gwadar, Bacha Khan, Sialkot, Rahim Yar Khan and Faisalabad. PIA offers cheap flights to different cities in Pakistan mainly to Islamabad, Karachi, Lahore from London.
Acepoint Travel offer great prices and affordable packages for international flights mainly PIA flight tickets. We also provide Deluxe, Economy and budget Umrah Packages. Need to book airfare, hotel accommodation or transportation? Our travel consultants are always on hand to help.
IN FLIGHT ENTERTAINMENT
PIA passengers can enjoy a range of in-house entertainment, including movies, music, games and duty-free shopping. Our aim is to make your journey as quick and comfortable as possible. To book you r cheapPIA flight ticket to Islamabad, karachi, Lahore or any airports in Pakistan use Acepoint Travel's interactive online booking tool.
Pakistan International Airlines Baggage Allowance
The PIA baggage allowance for passengers flying in Economy Class and Economy Plus to bring one item of carry-on baggage with them on the plane. This baggage must not weigh more than 7kg and be no bigger than 115cm overall.
For domestic flights, the baggage allowance is one piece of luggage weighing no more than 20kg per passenger and for Business Plus, two pieces per passenger with a total weight of two pieces not exceeding 30kg. Excess Baggage will be per piece instead of per kg and additional piece up to 28 Kg will be charged at a flat rate regardless of the sector. The free baggage allowance will be two pieces of 28kg each for Economy Cabin and 32kg for Business Cabin (For the USA and Canada Only).
As of 1st April 2019, PIA announced their increased charges for excess baggage. For baggage over the allowance of 20kg, passengers will be subject to a charge of GBP 1.29 per kg over 20kg.
Check-In Information of PIA
PIA travelers needing to online Check-In can do as such through the Pakistan International Airlines web Check in page and entering your PNR or booking reference and your surname.online check in is accessible from 24 hours before your trip as of recently previously. This is just for flights travelling between Islamabad, Karachi and Lahore.
For travelers wishing to check in at the airport rather than on the web, or for travelers travelling a route that isn't yet accessible for online check in, they should report at the airport check in areas. PIA prescribes that travelers voyaging locally inside Pakistan ought to land at the airport 2 hours before flights. For international flights, they recommend passengers arrive 4 hours before their scheduled flight arrival time.
Here’s what PIA flight offers:
- 40kg free baggage allowance for Economy Class and 50kg for Premium Economy Class travel.
- Special one-way fares.
- Enjoy a free first change in your travel plan, Subjects to terms and conditions
- 16 categories of meals to choose from, including baby meals, diabetic meals, vegetarian meals and many more. This is available at the time of reservation.
- Passengers must reach the airport a minimum of 2 hrs before the time of departure for domestic flights, and a minimum of 4 hrs before for international flights.
- Please note that counters will be strictly closed 1 hr before the time of departure.
- Wheel chair requests must be made at least 1 hr 15 mins prior to the departure time.
- Hand luggage is restricted to 1 piece per passenger weighing no more than 7 kgs.
- Liquids, gels, perfumes and creams are restricted in hand carry and may be confiscated by security.
- USA and Canada passengers can enjoy a 28 kgs free baggage allowance for business class and 23 kgs for economy cabin fares. The overall dimensions must not exceed 62 inches (length + width + breadth). Note: This facility is not applicable on other airlines.
- Boarding gates will be closed for all passengers 30 mins before the departure time.
- Passengers who require special assistance are permitted to be accompanied by one person.