PAKISTAN INTERNATIONAL AIRLINES
Pakistan International Airlines, also known as PIA flight, is the National Flag Carrier of Pakistan. It flies to over 27 countries, connecting almost 100 cities. Its primary hub is the Jinnah International Airport in Karachi. We’re pleased to inform you that PIA flight has enhanced its Value Added Services on flights between London and Karachi. Here’s what PIA flight offers:
- 40kg free baggage allowance for Economy Class and 50kg for Premium Economy Class travel.
- Special one-way fares.
- Enjoy a free first change in your travel plan, Subjects to terms and conditions
- 16 categories of meals to choose from, including baby meals, diabetic meals, vegetarian meals and many more. This is available at the time of reservation.
Fall in love with Pakistan all over again by visiting one of its many breath-taking locations. If you love to travel and don't want to miss anything on your trip to Pakistan, we’d recommend you compile a list of things you’d like to see before your visit. Dawn.com frequently publish pictures of stunning tourist spots and historic destinations to show the world how beautiful and under-rated Pakistan really is.
Karachi, Lahore, and Islamabad are the main gateways to Pakistan by air. However, there are 134 airfields in Pakistan. Other international airports include Quetta, Gwadar, Bacha Khan, Sialkot, Rahim Yar Khan and Faisalabad.
Acepoint Travel offer great prices and affordable packages for international flights. We also provide Deluxe, Economy and budget Umrah Packages. Need to book airfare, hotel accommodation or transportation? Our travel consultants are always on hand to help.
IN FLIGHT ENTERTAINMENT
PIA passengers can enjoy a range of in-house entertainment, including movies, music, games and duty-free shopping. Our aim is to make your journey as quick and comfortable as possible.
- Passengers must reach the airport a minimum of 2 hrs before the time of departure for domestic flights, and a minimum of 4 hrs before for international flights.
- Please note that counters will be strictly closed 1 hr before the time of departure.
- Wheel chair requests must be made at least 1 hr 15 mins prior to the departure time.
- Hand luggage is restricted to 1 piece per passenger weighing no more than 7 kgs.
- Liquids, gels, perfumes and creams are restricted in hand carry and may be confiscated by security.
- USA and Canada passengers can enjoy a free baggage allowance of 28 kgs for business class and 23 kgs for economy cabin fares. The overall dimensions must not exceed 62 inches (length + width + breadth). Note: This facility is not applicable on other airlines.
- Boarding gates will be closed for all passengers 30 mins before the departure time. Failure to report there may result in your luggage being off-loaded.
- Passengers who require special assistance are permitted to be accompanied by one person.